Welcome home! Same as the old home. Except it’s in a different place, a better place, a happier place. Not quite as far as the last move or two, but still…
A month ago, I [apparently] decided that it would be a good idea to:
- Buy a new home out in the Texas hill country.
- Pack up a family of five.
- Move them at least 30 minutes away from everything.
- Start all the kids in a brand new science-and-technology charter school.
- Quit my day job.
- Start a new day job.
- Without taking any vacation in between.
All at the same time!
I do not recommend this. Don’t try this at home folks.
But now it’s done! All the boxes are empty and gone. The house and my home office are mostly organized. The new day job is awesome and less time-consuming.
And now I can get back to cranking out all the overdue things for you.
Thanks for being patient.